The 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition
The 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition Theme: “Chemistry of the People, by the People, and for the People”, will take place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in August 21-25, 2016.
Waterborne Environmental is helping to organize 4 symposiums:
- Environmental Risk Assessment of Down-the-Drain Chemicals >>
- Subsurface Fate of Pesticides >>
- Role of Pollinators in the Global Registration of Agrochemicals >>
- Environmental Statistics – Trend Analysis of data in exposure and risk assessment >>
On behalf of the AGRO Division Programming Committee for ACS Meeting, we are sharing these symposium themes and encouraging abstract submittals.
For additional information about any of the symposiums, contact the following Waterborne symposium organizers:
- Environmental Risk Assessment of Down-the-Drain Chemicals
- Christopher M. Holmes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subsurface Fate of Pesticides
- Amy Ritter, email@example.com
- Role of Pollinators in the Global Registration of Agrochemicals
- Gregg Hancock, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Statistics – Trend Analysis of Data in Exposure and Risk Assessment
- Gerco Hoogeweg, email@example.com
You can learn more about American Chemical Society Meetings by visiting the website: http://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/meetings.html
We hope you can join us in Philadelphia in August 2016!