THE 252ND ACS NATIONAL MEETING & EXPOSITION
The 252nd ACS National Meeting & Exposition Theme: “Chemistry of the People, by the People, and for the People”, will take place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in August 21-25, 2016.
Waterborne always carves out plenty of time to prepare for this exceptional event. Find a list of our presentations and posters here: https://www.waterborne-env.com/252nd-american-chemical-society-national-meeting-exposition/
Waterborne Environmental is also helping to organize three symposiums. Please reach out to the symposium organizers (below) for more information:
- Environmental Risk Assessment of Down-the-Drain Chemicals
- Christopher M. Holmes, email@example.com
- Subsurface Fate of Pesticides
- Amy Ritter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role of Pollinators in the Global Registration of Agrochemicals
- Gregg Hancock, email@example.com
We hope you can join us in Philadelphia in August 2016! Check out our blog post about Philly, written by our own Philadelphia local, Nathan Snyder, for some must-stops while you’re in the great city of Philly!