STUDY MANAGEMENT THROUGH THE ECOTOXICOLOGY LENS
Many consulting organizations specializing in ecotoxicology offer their clients study monitoring services. Waterborne’s Ecotoxicology Team has worked to redefine the service we offer to our clients in order to capture the comprehensive value of our study management. Although our staff is highly experienced in the process and nuances of monitoring laboratory and field studies, we feel our true value to our clients lies in our insight beyond the endpoint – high-level, experienced-based consulting which can have a profound positive impact on a project from beginning to end.
Our goal is to incorporate this high-level regulatory strategy into all phases of study management. Our team is equipped with the understanding of study design, potential challenges and risk assessment requirements. We also understand the importance of taking physical chemical and environmental fate properties, mode of action and exposure data into consideration within the context of a risk assessment. Given this expertise, we are able to provide the following services:
- Recommend applicable standard guideline studies
- Design complex and customized studies
- Advise on additional studies that may be triggered
- Identify study that may be waiver candidates and develop study waivers for regulatory submission
- Use current state-of-the-science to make study assessments
- Formally defend or dispute existing studies based on our data assessment and understanding of current approaches
We pride ourselves on the value we add to the management of a study or a program and are happy to discuss how our study management capabilities may be customized to meet the needs of your business.