What personal information do we collect?
When you visit the Waterborne website, we may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, and sectors of interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
- Pages visited and entry URL
Waterborne uses website logs and ActOn software to collect information while you are visiting our website. Cookies may be placed on your machine to track your visits to the Waterborne website.
How is the collected information used?
We request and collect this information to understand your interests and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- To improve our understanding of services areas visited at the website
- To provide you with company specific updates via marketing campaigns
- To inform you of new services or other information which can be of interest to you
- To update our website and marketing materials based on your interests
Waterborne is committed to keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorized access to information or disclosure Waterborne have put in place digital, electronic, and corporate procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Waterborne does not share your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission as required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, company announcements, and other information that may be of interest to you. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us if you so choose. You can manage your subscription settings and adjust the types of content you receive by clicking on the link located at the bottom of our marketing emails. We will make sure your name is removed from our mailing list and you will not receive future email communications.