Waterborne offers a variety of expert services for conducting research on species biology and natural history such as:
- Literature searches & research on species biology and natural history (e.g. open literature, government databases, regional experts)
- Systematic associations of hazard values from ecotoxicity studies with other species (e.g. endangered species)
- Analysis of species-specific biology and natural history attributes, including spatial and temporal patterns, habitat use, dietary variety and selection, reproductive strategies and other species dependencies
- Analysis of specific attributes such as metabolic rates, body size, growth stage, life-stage, etc.
- Identification of any other species-specific information relevant for the risk assessment and population modeling